This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to set them.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. It aims to collect information about your navigation and to send you services adapted to your device (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
The different transmitters
Cookies of the site
These are cookies placed by our site on your device to meet the needs of navigation (customer identification …), optimization and customization of services on our site.
Set up your internet browser
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the Show Files button.
- Go to the Browser Options tab
- In the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
- In your browser, choose Edit menu> Preferences.
- Click Security. Click Show Cookies.
- Click the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced Options tab and go to the Privacy section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.