The Park opens:
• from 10:00 to 19:30 – from the 1st of April to the 31st of October
• from 10:00 to 17:30 – During all French school holidays from the 1st of November to the 31st of March
WEDNESDAYS, SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (except on the 25th of December)
• from 10:00 to 17:30 – except for all French school holidays from the 1st of November to the 31st of March
Note: we close the entrance one hour and a half before the park closes.
For questions or clarification regarding hours of operation please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults: 16 €
Children (from 3 to 12 years old): 11 €
Special rates :
– Groups (from 20 persons) :
• Adults: 13 €
• Children: 9 €
• 1 accompanying adult free every 25 persons
• Free entrance for the bus driver
For more information about the reservation and services, please contact us by email: email@example.com
– People with reduced mobility:
• Adults : 8 €
• Children: 5,50 €
• 1 accompanying adult free every 5 entries
From the highway A20, coming from the North:
• Direction Toulouse
• Exit 37
• Follow Boisseuil, then the signs « Parc du Reynou » during 8 min.
From the highway A20, coming from the South:
• Direction Châteauroux / Paris
• Exit 38
• Follow Boisseuil, then the signs « Parc du Reynou » during 10 min.
The entry to the Park ZOO of Reynou gives you access to a space of 100 hectares. Your walk will take you from the spaces dedicated to animals to landscapes with changeable colors as the seasons go by. Regardless of the season, plan a whole day or just a few hours, our zoo is right for you!
Benches punctuate the 5 km of paths. Admire giraffes calmly, stroll near the lakesides, relax near the lions: Enjoy the nature and its elements, at your own rhythm!
A fast food area is available at the foot of the castle of the 19th century.
Picnic tables are placed everywhere in the park which provides a unique surrounding for a memorable break with family or friends. Vending machines which included drinks and salty or sweet snacks are also at your disposal.
Numerous games cheer up the visit and allow the children from 3 to 12 years old to give free rein to their energy.
Some meters before the exit, a shop gift shop offers you a wide range of souvenirs, cuddly toys, educational articles or articles participating in the efforts of preservation of the biodiversity.